domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

My opinions

What do you think is the most thrilling sport?

If you ask me, the most thrilling sport is canoening because the current of the river or the sea are very dangerous

What us the most dangerous sport? Why?

I think that the most dangerous sport is climbing because you do not fight well and fall down you can hurt yourself very much

Which is more exciting, surfing or skiing?

In my opinion, surfing is more exciting because it depends on the waves and the tide of the sea.

Are movies too violent these days?

I don’t think that the movies are too violent these days, but I think that the movies are different that them of before.

Should scientists clone humans?

I feel that the scientists don’t have to clone humans because the humans are unique

How do you like pizza?

It seems to me that I like pizza with tomato, cheese, ham, olives, mushrooms…

No hay comentarios: